Monday, July 04, 2005

New button....

Okay, whilst reading some posts on Spacebats I have been prompted to stick a new button on my blog – please note the Make Poverty History button down on the right there.

Whilst I don’t wear a band I am totally behind this campaign and am watching with great interest as The G8 summit seems to have taken over the news. Look on the site for ways you can show your support.

I think it can only help if people keep talking about it, keep lobbying our politicians, and keep drawing attention to the inequalities in the world around us.

4 Comments:

At 8:58 am , Blogger wend said...

hi mate not sure where it is as i cant see it might just be me

 
At 12:44 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

Take a look just below the blogger button - It appears for me... am I the only one???!

 
At 3:36 pm , Blogger wend said...

nikki sorry i still cant see it, ive looked honest unless im going bat with my eyes,

 
At 6:03 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

Between the blogger button and the Flickr thumbnails???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home