Friday, July 01, 2005

Nesting

I have come to the conclusion that you don’t need to be pregnant to feel the odd compulsion to ‘nest’, yesterday I moved all the furniture around in our bedroom because I was bored with it the way it was. (having said that bit about pregnancy though – I was much worse whilst pregnant!!!!!)

Occasionally it can put off the need for new furniture for a month or two more – which is good, as things look a bit different and more interesting for a while. (and you notice the broken bits a little less!)

It can be pretty disorientating for poor Robin though – when he comes home and everything has changed places – again!

Joy inspected the new layout this morning and announced that she would be re-organising her room as well – Uh-oh, like mother, like daughter!!

(I’m looking around downstairs right now… getting ideas…….)

3 Comments:

At 1:02 pm , Blogger wend said...

i do this in fact my friend sue always comments that i change it every time she comes

 
At 1:52 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

One thing about moving one room around - makes you want to do the same with all the other rooms in the house lol!

 
At 2:57 pm , Blogger wend said...

thats so right it makes you REALLY tidy a room afterwards too getting the vac out for the bits that were previously hidden which makes the rest fo the house look really untidy and you know you probably wont really tidy it unless you do the same to the other rooms

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home