Monday, July 04, 2005

New look!

No, not talking shopping - just decided to have a fiddle around with the template and a few other things - am not a big fan of pink so I'm surprised that I stuck with the last one so long!

Plus being customising things to make them a little more to my liking and perhaps more reflective of my personality (that is... not pink!!!) Be warned - I am not a techie - so it may take me a while to get the hang of fedds etc etc... but I'm willing to learn. Let me know what you think!

4 Comments:

At 8:32 pm , Blogger wend said...

very cool mate i like

 
At 8:56 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

Thank you - sorry M&H, went for the same template as you - although I have just been informed that I may be switching to Wordpress soon so will invetiably be changing again!

 
At 9:42 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

Looks nice :) Although WP will be even more cool!

 
At 3:37 pm , Blogger wend said...

like the flikr strip

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home