Friday, July 01, 2005

The bathroom... update.

I know I was talking a lot about the new bathroom suite going in a couple of weeks ago – I have not forgotten to pop up a picture – it is still a work in progress!

A couple of days ago I gave it two fresh coats of white paint, and this afternoon I’m putting up the mirrors. No we are not self-obsessed – they are three small circular mirrors – as many  of you know mirrors are a good way of trying to fool the eye into thinking the room is bigger – maybe I should just make a whole wall of mirror then! 

We still have no floor covering – something which needs recifying ASAP as Robin hurt his foot yesterday.

I will be posting picture soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 pm , Blogger wend said...

cant wait to see it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home