Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Last few days of term......


It's the last few days of school before the Christmas holiday's, and things are hotting up...

This week we've had 2 Christmas plays, Christmas lunch, loads of lovely Christmas crafts - and Joy still has a Roman feast to come!

It jogged my memory and made me think a bit about how I felt when I was Joy's age, this time before Christmas was so exciting at school, and I really enjoyed the activities like making snowflakes, calendars, rehearsing for plays.....

This year Elias too has been doing similar things in Nursery - I particularly like the reindeer above (aw cute!) I suspect that Joy will start bringing home her craft things in the next couple of days!

So Elias finishes tomorrow afternoon, and Joy finishes on Friday afternoon, and that's it for school until next year! (Scary thought!)

1 Comments:

At 7:16 am , Blogger Chris said...

Such form! Such symbolism! OK, aside from that, hey it's not bad for a little guy his age. Nice work, Elias!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home