Saturday, November 05, 2005

Now we're all adults!


Yesterday was my youngest sister, Abi's birthday - she turned 18, and is therefore, in the eyes of the law, an adult. I am the oldest of the four of us sisters, so it's been a couple of years since I turned 18, and that must have been odd for my parents. But having their youngest (by a number of years) reach 18 must be really rather wierd.

I mean, what's to stop them running off and living abroad?????(erm, actually not a lot methinks!)

It does not happen often, but all of us sisters were able to celebrate (along with our parents, most of our kids, and husbands) with Abi last night. Happy Birthday Abi!

2 Comments:

At 6:17 pm , Blogger wend said...

happy birthday abbi

 
At 11:21 am , Blogger Alana said...

Don't you find it scary? My sister will be 16 in February and my brother 18 - everyone's all grown up - what I find really disturbing is that kids that I used to babysit for are starting to go off to uni!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home