Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New windows

So I tend to blog about things that are going on with me and my family - the big news today is that after 5 years of renting this house - and the windows getting worse and worse - the new ones are starting to go in today!!!!

We are thrilled - if a little higgledy piggledy while it's being done! They started this morning and one is in already with no.2 well on the way. I must admit to having been really stressed about it all - thinking that it was going to be really inconvenient and difficult - so far though it's been great.

(I would provide a link to the company we are using but seem unable to find one)

1 Comments:

At 11:21 pm , Blogger wend said...

andy thinks i'm funny i get really excited over stuff like new windows etc and central heating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home