Friday, March 24, 2006

It's been a busy week!

I've noticed that I have not got to the computer long enough to blog at all in what seems like ages! If you read my previous post you may have an inkling why - Robin has been away (in fact, he's stuck on the M25 right now, battling his way home)

So it's been just me and the kids. And by the end of each day I have been pretty frazzed. I must just mention that they have been remarkably well behaved, and Elias in particular has been earning many stickers for his chart. It's just that when there's one person doing everything it's pretty wearing!

I have managed to get some really good cleaning done, a bit of filing and that sort of thing. Plus I've been on top of the washing all week - something that normally is impossible! Oh, and 4 trips to the gym as well.

It looks to be a busy weekend too, don't forget Mother's Day y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home