Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Funny Valentine


So yesterday was Valentines day, some would no doubt say a good chance for card companies to make a buck - but I say another opportunity to tell the one you love how special they are (and are they really going to tire of hearing that??? NO!)

Our day was not really all that fuzzy and romantic, Robin was more than a little sleepy when I gave him a card and a fab fluffy white bathrobe that I've searched high and low to find. And of course he was working so there was not the time for a leisurely breakfast, just honey toast for my Valentine.

He made sure the kids had a little chocolate treat and card, and I was thrilled with roses and sweets that spelled out 'I Love You' - too cute to eat really!

Plus I had a dentist appointment for me and the kids - which I was not looking forwards to, and a speech therapy appointment for Elias in the afternoon. Not my idea of fun, back to back STRESS!

We were happy to tuck the kids in bed and enjoy Pad Thai noodles for our dinner by candlelight. Really yesterday was a stressful 'family on the go' sort of a day, we just made sure there was a little more time than usual to be a little romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home