Thursday, February 09, 2006

I shopped and my bags were full....

And I spent just £32!

Mum & I went to Primark this morning, the store had been open about a half hour when we got there - and was busy but not heaving. Thankfully it has been laid out well and seems bright and airy even when obviously busy.

It was all I hoped, huge ranges at tiny prices - we have nothing in Oxford like it. It was hard not to go quite mad and buy half the shop - I kept having to tell myself that the shop will still be there next time I go into town! Mum resisted the shoes, which for her was quite something - she bought a few bits and spent just £6.

What did my £32 get me?

2 pairs of cord trousers for Elias
1 pair of cord trousers for me
1 pair of jog bottoms
2 extra large towels
1 bag
2 pillowcases

So many bargains!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:34 pm , Blogger wend said...

I think you were very restrained mate :-)

 
At 12:48 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

I know, I was very proud of me. It has been on my mind ever since to go back though! Ha ha!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home