Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Warning - we may be unavailable for a while....


This Monday saw the release of the latest 24 boxset. Pretty much anybody who knows Robin and I will know that we're really into the 24 series' and it will be no surprise therefore to know that we have the new one!

So, until we have viewed all 24 episodes, you may find we miss phone calls, don't check email as much, and appear somewhat paranoid when out and about... Occasionally feeling the need to duck behind a tree to avoid being followed!!!!!!

I bought it yesterday and we were really restrained and only viewed the first 2 episodes - I will just say it is quite a beginning, and we even wondered if instead of being 24, it would be more like 4! Other than that, I cannot bring myself to divulge any details as I know there are a lot of you out there as anxious as we are to see what happens.........

2 Comments:

At 1:36 pm , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

We will very happily forego phone conversations and personal contact if it means we'll get to borrow it sooner! Tee hee.

 
At 11:35 pm , Blogger wend said...

I dont know theres these people hooked on telly LOL (this coming from the woman who hired all of friends series 5 while in early labour with first child so I didnt miss any LOL)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home