Friday, July 15, 2005

Wedding

Well we're on the Eve of our friend's wedding. I've been pulling my hair out for the past month trying to find something suitable to wear, and I think have finally settled on something that will look pretty nice. I've still not decided which ensemble Robin will go with - especially as it's too hot to be too smart!

Now we're down to the last 24 hours we have been putting putting the finishing touches to our schedule, Robin is off at 12 to take PA stuff to the Church, set up and rehearse. He'll be changing there I think. I have the kids to offload and to get ready and be at the Church by about 2:30 (assuming I find the Church okay!) I just hope I can park close as my shoes are gorgeous - but after having been wearing flip flops for weeks they will be a huge shock to my feet!

I'm sure it will be a lovely ceremony, and a special day. It's nice to dress up but right now I wish I could just go in jeans for all the hassle it has been trying to find an outfit! (three guesses where I got the shoes!!!)

And just think, 2 more weddings for us this summer! I am way ahead there as the kids are kitted out head to foot as long as neither has a growth spurt in the next few weeks!( I think I will stick with this outfit though, even if there is crossover with guests - can't face another outfit hunt!)

3 Comments:

At 3:52 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great day, Nikki!

 
At 10:24 am , Blogger wend said...

how was the day

 
At 11:33 am , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

The wedding was great - we'll post pics soon. Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Greenaway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home