Thursday, July 21, 2005

Finger licking good!

A few days ago I found some ribs lurking in the freezer - and I realised that as I had no idea what to do with them, a little research was called for.

After a bit of searching I found a James Martin BBQ sauce that turned out astoundingly well. I made the sauce, poured it over the ribs and then baked them in the oven - they were perfect! I thought that a good recipe really ought to be shared so here you are...

James Martin's BBQ sauce

What I particularly liked was the lack of outlandish or weird ingredients - it's all storecupboard stuff. Might just try it with chicken as well.....

2 Comments:

At 7:48 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

do you have fennel seeds in your cupboard?!! I'm not sure I even know what they look like! Otherwise the recipe looks good though :)

 
At 9:08 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

I fess up - I ignored those! No, don't have those in my cupboard. Tasted awesome without them - perhaps it's even better with those as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home