Thursday, May 19, 2005

Next

I was in Next this afternoon, spending some gift vouchers I was given for my birthday. I had real trouble finding clothes that weren’t totally bland and samey (attention – made up word!) or lovely and over-priced.

I opted for Linen 3/4 length trousers and a stretch beige shirt – not having the time to try on I am not sure they’ll even fit, I really hope they will as I found shopping there so uninspiring. (incidentally I spent more than I had intended on those two items)

The website show the clothes off much better I think.

Oooh it’s just not right arriving home with clothes that you’re not dying to try on. Where’s the fun in that?

2 Comments:

At 9:36 pm , Blogger wend said...

i always feel a bit funny going in NEXT like they all look at me funny, mind you I usually have to go in with 3 kids under 6, so it's probably more that they don't have people go in that often with 3 kids lol ;-)

what did they look like?

 
At 8:19 am , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

Beige linen trousers were a hit - the shirt was a miss! Back to Next - again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home