Monday, May 16, 2005

I became and Auntie today!

This morning we had a rather rude awakening just before seven as the phone rang. It was my Dad calling to say that my sister Heidi was in labour – funny thing was that she had in fact given birth already!

So welcome to the world Elodie Grace Renee Thomas. We are thrilled to finally meet you (she’s so small and light!) Joy and I share names with her ( me Grace, and Joy Renata – which is the Czech/German form of Renee) So I think it’s possible we are even more thrilled than everyone else…. well maybe not, but we’re pretty chuffed nonetheless!

Being a good Auntie I raced over at the earliest opportunity to have a hug, and for those of you who have yet to meet her, she’s lovely!

Robin has piccies of her on his blog, I’m sure there will be more coming as he is a very doting uncle who can’t wait to meet his newest niece!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 pm , Blogger wend said...

shes' gorgeous Nikki big congrats to Heidi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home