Saturday, May 21, 2005

Ebay - a place for bargains & lost time

I have recently been searching on Ebay to see if we might pick up a second hand outdoor climbing frame. Although I am registered I have never actually bought anything (although Robin has bought and sold) I find that when I start looking I get ideas of all sorts of other stuff to look for.

Before you know it you’ve lost an hour or so, and looked at varying items, some total rubbish, some pretty good. And then there’s the whole strategy aspect of how much to bid and when… again, takes time. Funny really. I like the ‘buy at home’ aspect, I like the fact you can find some real bargains, but I hate the way Ebay seems to eat up time!

Maybe I’ll feel differently when I do take the plunge and actually buy something!

1 Comments:

At 2:27 pm , Blogger wend said...

ebay is so cool, ive been on the look out for a climbing frame too if i find one ill let you know mate

luv wend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home