Monday, September 12, 2005

Free case of wine (but only if you really hurry!)

I have been saving up my Tesco clubcard vouchers and now sent off for our free case of wine with one of their deals. Cool!

I was chatting with a friend who had not noticed the deal, but turns out you have to have sent the vouchers off by Oct 1st as they are discontinuing the deal.

So, if you have £20 in clubcard vouchers, like wine and have no other deals tempting you.... send off super fast! Thought I'd mention it as I know a lot of you shop with Tesco.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 pm , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

How big a case? I've been saving my vouchers for Christmas groceries, but...

 
At 12:08 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

6 white, 6 red - it's the seasonal taster case.

We figured that although I don't drink red wine as is - we could keep it until we can mull it at Christmas!

You'll need to HURRY though as you have to send off for the voucher, and that voucher has to be recieved by October 1st.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home