Sunday, September 11, 2005

Coming to the end of 24 (series 4)




If you've been reading Robin's blog of late, you'll know that we are watching our way through 24 Series 4 just now. This however presents me with a blogging quandry - I am enjoying it SO much that I'd love to go on and on about this plot twist, or that character but I can't.

Because there is a queue of family and friends who are also really into the 24 series who would probably hunt me down and give me a very severe talking to if I let even the smallest thing slip before they got to watch it! (form an orderly queue - we'll be finished in the next couple of days BTW)

Grrr. Will have to just let it be known that it's great. Very gripping. (see, I didn't say anything that might give anything away... this is so hard!!!!!!!!!)

My only problem is that I feel like there's a huge void once we finish a series - and of course 24 has been picked up by Sky (which we don't have) so we'll have to wait probably a year to get our hands on series 5.

So, I've done a really sad thing, I've joined the 24 fan mailing list! But it just won't be the same when we've watched it all. I'll have console myself by revisiting series 1 and 3 (Didn't like 2 all that much - too violent) waiting on the shelf...........

2 Comments:

At 4:15 pm , Blogger wend said...

HI Nikki we're changing to NTL this week so will it be on Sky one as I think we get free telly for a year and sky one is one of them,, just thinking might be able to tape it for you or soemthing????

Luv wend

 
At 11:14 am , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

Not sure when it will come - I don't think the U.S get it for a while yet.... Only prob is that we only have DVD now - no video, might just have to wait until we can buy it and view at our leisure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home