Thursday, September 22, 2005

Elias goes to nursery...

Well, the day that I have been waiting for has finally arrived - the day that Elias started afternoon sessions at nursery. It has been 2 months since he was last in pre-school, and I have been anxiously awaiting this day!

But it was not an easy start. Unfortunatly Elias spied the trains and refused to cooperate whilst I was dropping him off. Thankfully, the teacher took it all in her stride and suggested that it was probably all for my benefit and encouraged me to leave him, even though he was being a nightmare!

So now, I am home again - a little embarassed, and anxious about how long it's going to take for him to understand the new structure - and comply with it! I was hoping to be sipping a coffee and enjoying my new found peaceful moments - maybe I will, in a few days.....

3 Comments:

At 2:46 pm , Blogger wend said...

been praying for you mate how did it go he'll cope fine, sure he will especially if they have trains!!!!!

 
At 10:17 pm , Blogger wend said...

how did it go mate?

 
At 12:17 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

When I picked him up the teacher said he'd been fine overall - she expected he was just needing to know how things work and then he'll be just fine - phew!

Day 2 in a little while.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home