Monday, August 15, 2005

So much fun for under £1!

I was dragging the kids around Tesco this morning and happened to notice that they had a few of their summer garden range things on sale - most was of no interest to me. I did however make one purchase, for under £1, a garden sprinkler attachment for our hose.

This afternoon was pretty glorious, and in an effort to get the kids having some fun outside I hooked it all up . Hey presto - instant fun!

Two slightly bedraggled, and very drippy kids were pretty cross with me when I turned off the hose, they had been running under the water, through it, running away from it..... I was pretty pleased with my purchase.

Not sure if there are any left by now - there are probably piles of mums like me who've had the same idea!

3 Comments:

At 3:14 pm , Blogger wend said...

thanks for this mate found a crocodile one today for £1.57 thats flower head spins etc, great fun

 
At 3:22 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

We've had so much fun with this sprinkler since Monday! Joy seems to be constantly dripping! (Shame the weather looks rainy tomorrow!)

 
At 9:50 pm , Blogger wend said...

since when did that stop them????!!!!!!!!

we just need an extension to our hose as we have a bendy one and it won't stretch to our front which is where the garden is so our yard was underwater earlier til we brushed it to the drain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home