Friday, August 12, 2005

SO Much to blog about!

It has been SUCH a busy week! And I have barely turned on the computer as there simply has not been the time - I have to admit to feeling rather blog and email deprived.

So, Robin's birthday on Wednesday was great fun - the high point I think was the last minute dinner party that we had that evening (11 adults, one mini girl) which was not only hilarious fun but the food turned out really great too (phew!) We rounded that off with the animal game and before we knew it it was well past midnight - normally not such a bad thing, but this was week 2 of swim lessons and I had to be up at 7am!!

Robin now has an all singing all dancing new IRiver - so I now have his teeny mp3 player - I am about to embark on the adventure of figuring out how it works and putting all my favourite tunes on it - pretty exciting stuff! I am not a natural 'gadget girl' (I leave that to Robin!) but the prospect of having great tunes wherever I go is really appealing.

I also discovered a new favourite shop, Central, in Oxford - it was like stepping into design heaven. I could have gone quite mad and bought most of their stock! If you're ever down Little Clarendon Street you must go in, oh and check out Sylvester too, oh, and George and Davis for ice cream!!

So, now it's Friday afternoon, and I'm gearing up for Joy's birthday tomorrow - presents are wrapped, cake is ready, plans are made for the day... We should have another nice day, although I really need it not to rain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home