Monday, June 06, 2005

No more nappies!(diapers to American buddies!)

I should imagine many reading this are aware that my youngest, Elias, has recently reached the big three. I look at him and he’s so grown up with his own little character (lovely most of the time!) We have dispensed with cot, bottles, and many of the other baby things are long gone from our house. The only remaining things are the buggy and one lone stairgate…. and the nappies.

Well, apart from a few pull ups for night time we are actually virtually nappy free – Hooray! It is weird to think that I’ve been changing bottoms for almost 7 years. I was happy to finally dispense with the changing box, to stop buying piles of wipes and chuck the well used changing mat.

Elias is proud of his big boy pants, he’s reliably dry now – although I fear that it may be a while before he gets the hang of poos in the potty… there you go, I’ll leave you with that thought!

(I intend to hang on to the buggy for a while longer – not sure how I’ll get by with out it!!)

1 Comments:

At 8:21 pm , Blogger wend said...

YEh when did that happen????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home