Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No Fair!

Robin has been gone 11 days now, and whilst he is still doing some really great work - I gather he's just wanting to come home now.

Last week I had a few days of Elias with a particularly nasty sickness and diahorrea bug, constant hand washing seemed to ward it off for Joy and I - until this morning when Joy woke up complaining of a painful tummy, she's now started throwing up.

So I've just three days to muddle through, hopefully by the time Robin is back Joy will be all better. I may have very sore hands though, all this hand-washing is not agreeing with my skin! Right now poor Robin is probably wondering if he wants to come back here!

I really hope I can avoid getting this bug myself.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Missing you and REALLY looking forward to coming home. Regardless of the bugs, etc.

xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home