Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Blogging is catching!

A couple of months ago when I started blogging I had no idea the response I’d get, or the personal satisfaction it has given me. I have been genuinely surprised at just how many people have asked me about blogging, and then sought out my blog – but then amazed to find my friends and family starting their own as well!

This is my sister and brother in laws, looks great – and it is so fun to read what they are thinking about/doing.

Plus I’ve been visiting Tophers blog (please update this!!!!) my father in law's, Wendy’s and of course Blogdog among others – they are all so different, but it’s really fascinating to me reading their views, news and thoughts on business etc.

It strikes me we all have different reasons for blogging, and very different ‘voices’ – blogging is great!

 

1 Comments:

At 12:22 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

Funny, that's just what I said when M&H started their blog!

(now reading yours too, hope you don't mind!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home