Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mosaics

I am sure that most friends and family reading this will already know that I have taken up doing mosaics in the last 18 months. I find it very therapeutic smashing and cutting tiles and arranging them….. Not to mention very satisfying seeing the end result (and giving away ‘pieces’ to lots of you!)

The only problem I have is that many people, myself included, are favouring white tiles just now – and there are few coloured ones knocking around any more. This is just a cheeky request, if you have any coloured tiles, even if it’s only one or two, I’d love to have them. I have a mountain of white ones, enough to last me a very long time, but few coloured. What jogged my memory is that the blue tile are being taken off in the bathroom and I’ll gain a few blue ones in the next few days. Any odd craft mosaic tiles would be handy too. (thank you so much Heidi for the ones you gave me, I’ve had such fun with them!)

Also, if any of you have the odd bit of MDF (preferably fairly thin) I’d welcome that too!

When I can find them, I’ll post a few pictures of things I’ve done, house numbers, pots and so on.

 

2 Comments:

At 10:57 am , Blogger wend said...

your mosaics are wonderful

 
At 11:19 am , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home